Are you regretting that choice to cut your hair off short in search for something different? We’ve all been there. If you’re accustomed to long hair, cutting it off can be really exciting for a while, then you’ll eventually wish you hadn’t made the jump to the cute bob or pixie cut. Luckily, there are some tips for hair growth that you can follow in order to get the results you want:
- Switch to natural hair products: if you’re using generic types of shampoo and conditioner, your hair is likely coming into
contact with a high number of harmful chemicals. Try using The Hair Architect’s Foundational line of shampoo and conditioner. At a reasonable price, you can keep your hair healthy and beautiful, allowing it to grow at a more rapid pace.
- Stay away from heat appliances: this might be one of the most important tips for hair growth. Using curling irons and straighteners is basically like setting fire to your hair—without the flames. Try to cut down the amount of times per week that you use heat appliances, and try air drying your hair and taming it without heat.
- Don’t wash your hair every single day: it may sound gross, but it’s actually more healthy not to wash your hair daily. Even if you’re using products low on chemicals, giving your hair rest from scrubbing every so often can really help it to grow strong. Plus: if you have colored hair, this will help your hair dye last even longer because it won’t wash out as quick.
- Try not to keep your hair up tight too often: constricting you hair can keep it from growing to its highest degree. Let it down and let it grow!
- Take vitamins: sound like your parents? Well, they may not have had your hair in mind, but they were right. Taking Vitamins A, B12, C, and E (as well as others) help your hair grow strong and gain length.
By taking these tips for hair growth into mind, you should be back to the length you want in no time! Check out our line of products at TheHairArchitect.com and treat your hair to natural and earth-friendly products that will help it grow!